Tuesday, February 19, 2013

You, Me And The Sea.


(photo courtesy: Jonno)

you once asked,"where are we going?"
"to a place of light", i said giggling
in motion, we sing
to me,with love, you cling

on the sand we spread a sheet,
holding hands, our eyes meet
the wind in our hair, the interlocking of our feet
"is this a dream or a moment of heat?"

you then asked,"is this what it is to be happy?
i dont know, everything in life is temporary.
though i wish this moment will always be,
the thought of , you, me and the sea"

the lighthouse shining at a distance,
each moment, highlighting our presence
sitting there,we take in each others essence
embracing our time of innocence

you then say,"stay with me.
loving you is like being free
i wish this moment will always be,
the thought of you, me and the sea"

i smile, as you touch my knee
true bliss will be ours,eternally
for this moment will always be,
the thought of you, me and the sea.


No comments: