Thursday, July 10, 2008

sometimes i wonder

sometimes i wonder....sitting in my room...out in the common room...out of my building...
the forces that govern me...or is it the reigns im controlling,
my fate,my destiny,my being,
to bear witness to all my seeing,
no hope wit a candle,or a prayer on the lips,
this war...this inner war,a storm within the seas of ships.

sometimes i wonder...if im the only 1 that knows
the beauty of the sky,the serenity in the rivers that flow
to all who know to destroy,with the roads you built,
try to create,those tendrils of love,after youve been consumed by guilt,
knowing that never a tree grew,in the land of man
damned for life,though its never too late,learn now,as much as u can.

coz,the hearts feared darkness,would reach to the heavens gates,
no light,no hope,no teary prayer,cud save us,coz its too late,
dark grey rivers,skies filled with thunder!
learn my fears,my friend....coz sometimes i wonder....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It's good that you realize the way things around us are changing to what thy are now mostly; and not for good i'm afraid. Sarcasm taken but you're not alone.
As for the opening if it was somewhere related to being driven to the above cause then i figure(and it's just an opinion, don't take it more than what it is) that it's probably more than your destiny and blah blah that 'drives' you. In fact, if you stop and think it's actually your choices.