Monday, February 2, 2009

luck by chance????

i have alwayz been a pesemistic person in terms of my luck...i alwayz hoped for the worst...and neither i believed any good cud come out of me being spontaneous...luking at the trashy luck i alwayz had...due to which..i alwayz planned for the future..alwayz had a plan b...
if this happens...what shud i do???...if that happens...what can i do??? ...my mind buzzes wit the wierdest of thoughts...
one of my friends told me to be honest about myself...to be an open book...so that no1 can cause me pain..coz the truth is out anywyz....well heres my truth...
"my biggest fear is that i would turn out to b a trashy dentist...."
yes yes...go laugh it out....it sounds soo corny..i knw....yet it still remains to be the biggest cause of all my nightmares i get at night....
yet today...!!! ....when i thought that it was any ordinary day....I GOT A COMPLETE DENTURE PATIENT!!?!!!! ....totally unexpected..since i never was givin anything to me in my life...i alwayz had to earn it....and today...for the 1st time...i was givin..by the department of prosthodontics!!!

i also have wierd panic attacks when i see a patient..specially my patients!!! ...and today..for the 1st time..i was calm...and composed...i took the impressions in 1 go..and wow...wat a beautiful impression it was....
today was indeed a day of celebration..coz it was my day of luck... :) and i did celebrate..with my dearest friend..coz it was THE DAY...the day when luck struck by chance :) :)

2 comments:

peter said...

Yea i have always believed that I should be prepared for the worst and wish for the best :D

and congrats u got a nice day and complement :D

i am coming to u soon ..got a teeth ache :(

juxtaposed2.0 said...

dental speak....tiny brain unable to comprehend